Thursday 15 March 2012

Art is all the definitions


It's my blog 2-month-old today :)
I thought it was hard to find inspiration to take pictures in my campus
but then, I realised that art is all the definitions.

Enjoy my photographs :)
This machine vehicle is too adorable. I took a few shots of it after my class :)









Hello, I'm Zen-Noh and I'm handsome :p this is a spoiler but i like the angle :)

my days have been hectic lately and homesick.
-but, there was a moment that I was so sick and tired yet I appreciate that very moment as I know it's gonna be my unforgettable sweet memory with my friends in Terengganu :)

life is too short. laugh and smile while you still have teeth. lol. saw this post in my fb news feed
:D

law dinner is tomorrow. been busy making the lil' disco balls :p

No comments:

Post a Comment