Sunday 4 March 2012

Standing is not easy



I STOOD WHEN STANDING IS NOT EASY


-a lil' change of my perception towards the foreign workers-
 A better one. :)

Thank you for not asking my phone number.
Thank you for not having a long conversation with me
Thank you for not whistling me
Thank you for not staring at me from head to toe
Thank you for showing your boundaries between us
Thank you for lending me your hands
Thank you for giving me a comfort zone in work.


Earning money is never easy
not believing me for working is even harder
maybe the way I behaved
now that you know
I grew up in a castle
but I am trained in a military
neither walk in front nor
behind me
try standing besides me
you will know my journey
and not my destination.

with love,
 theunheardwhisper

totally worn out -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment