Saturday 18 February 2012

Fear


I'm getting tired of challenging myself.
I gotta admit I'm weak.
I'm not capable like a superwoman.
Fear conquered.
Teardrops splattered deep down in silence.
My body feels like drowning in the alcohol with egoistic.
I got to STOP.
Stop tormenting myself.
Whispering to myself a million times to have a break
Days passed so long
Not a second or a moment I listen 
Fighting my own corner with stupidity
 So much force battling and fighting in my body.
..........................................
Anyway, life goes on.


Well, not everyday rains.
My Valentines have been a great one throughout the years.

Valentine's Day 2012

The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart ♥





MY VALENTINES 2012

My semester break was so so so great. How can I not reluctant to go back campus?
- it is almost end of my semester break. very reluctant to head back to my campus like usual. life isn't good there. food is bad. hostel is creepy. toilet?arghh.. no-value-antique. everything seems all wrong when I'm back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment