Thursday 14 February 2013

The Final



To people that have been reading my blog posts, I would like to bit goodbye.
This final post marks my very end and last writing here in my blog.
I really truly appreciate to those who had been willing to open a tab to view my blog, to see my thoughts and of course, to feel my art photography.
I started writing my blog a year ago around Chinese New Year and also would like to end at the same time a year after.
I wanted to see my development in myself when I started writing, not only my interest in photography but mainly to improve my expression towards everything to everyone.
However, I realized that I am who I am.
Showing words to the whole world wasn't me.
All that I cared most were my thoughts to my loved ones.
I couldn't help it that I love speaking to my heart since ever and
my actions will never lie.

I'm going to miss writing but I must understand that human can never fight their very own nature.
Anyway, I will be posting my photography in my facebook page :)

Farewell.
:')

My last picture
-absolute unedited-

A New World

Love,
theforeverunheardwhisper


it's really difficult to end something that had been embedded for a very long time. But sometimes, I need to let go to welcome a better new world that I had missed. There is no beginning without an end and vice versa.


1 comment:

  1. The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something,

    but to be something. See the link below for more info.


    #ego
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete